Sam Bickersteth, Mairi Dupar, Consuelo Espinosa, Ari Huhtala, Maria Jose Pacha, Ali Tauqeer Sheikh, Carl Wesselink
The lead authors acknowledge with immense gratitude the review comments and underpinning work that the following colleagues in the CDKN programme – past and present – have contributed via their technical assistance, research, knowledge management and international negotiations support work. Without their contributions, this collection of experiences and insights into climate compatible development would not be possible:
Geoff Barnard (Knowledge Management), Mihir Bhatt (India), Ali Cambray (Country Support), Miriam Cerdán (Peru), Ram Chandra Khanal (Nepal), Charlotte Finlay (Country Support), Susannah Fitzherbert-Brockholes (Country Support), Elizabeth Gogoi (India), Dan Hamza-Goodacre (Negotiations Support), Pippa Heylings (Latin America, Global), Mochamad Indrawan (Indonesia), Margaret Kamau (Kenya), Dina Khan (Asia), Munjurul Khan (Bangladesh), Amy Kirbyshire (Research), Sebastian Kratzer (Research), Mathieu Lacoste (Colombia), Letisha Lunin (Global), Claudia Martinez (Colombia), Virginie Le Masson (Gender), Claire Mathieson (Africa), Lisa McNamara (Africa), Shehnaaz Moosa (Africa), Aditi Paul (India), Jebi Rahman (Partnerships and Networks), Claire Monkhouse (Africa), Liliana Ramos (Colombia), Hammad Raza Khan (Asia), Kiran Sura (Negotiations Support), Nigel Simister (Global), Revocatus Twinomuhangi (Uganda), Patricia Velasco (LAC), Simbisai Zhanje (Africa).
Specific articles and published literature sources for the text are otherwise provided in each chapter and in a References section at the end of the book.
- Home page: Young woman services the solar panels on the roof of her house. ©Suzanne Lee/Panos Pictures
- Preface: ©CDKN Colombia/Flickr
- Chapter 1: Port Moresby, Papua New Guinea ©Hadi Zaher/Flickr
- Chapter 2: A man demonstrating a parabolic solar cooker. ©Dieter Telemans/Panos Pictures
- Chapter 3: A woman carries water on her head at a settlement for displaced people in Goz Baeda, Eastern Chad ©Kate Holt/IRIN
- Chapter 4: African business ©narvikk/iStock
- Chapter 5: Two Degrees Up project, Kenya, looks at the impact of climate change on agriculture. ©CIAT/Flickr
- Chapter 6: Engineer checks operation of 900kW wind turbine, Ascension Island. ©Lance Cheung/Flickr
- Chapter 7: African delegates greet each other at United Nations conference. ©Mark Henley/Panos Pictures